Innervision Innervision

Pretty Cool!!!!

Man!!! Respect!!! Those leads!!! the Piano Melody.... the stutters!!!, MAN YOU RULE!!!!

DJ NT - Over the desert DJ NT - Over the desert

Great!

I like this track, n_n and... well the start is a little... strange... it doesnt match with the whole track...
I like the work you did with the Lead and the uplifting and progressive tension.
Good work man.!

Starshine Escape Starshine Escape

Man, this is Awesome, really, really Awesome.

Just a little bit of history: The first time i hear to this track, i've been working with one of mine, but yours can break the barriers between Commercial Music and CC Music.

The lead... the main synth... the really nice drums!!!, all are exciting.
Cheers man, continue with that style!!

Landslide- Cayler Landslide- Cayler

A beautiful Track, that's all

I give you a 10, just because is a lovely theme, and you are an excellent producer, really, really wonderful, i remember a lot of things from my chilhood, and, man, great track, great spirit, congrats man.

MagiKnight

Cayler responds:

Thank you so much. :)

Quicksand Descent Quicksand Descent

Great Tune Man!!

Man, i like this Japanese Oriented Style, and, hell... i have some good ideas. to make a remix, i hope you can allow me to do it man, and, Cheers, is a great tune.

I like the tiny drums you employed (maybe im wrong), and that clear ambient it generates. Great Tune.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Why wouldn't I allow you to make a remix? LOL. Yeah amazingly those were drums. I can't remember what they were called but it was in a drum kit.

Thanks for the review, oh and btw this is supposed to be Arabic not Japanese lol. The Japanese one is Bejeweled Twist Stratamax lol

SN | No Purpose Flour | SN SN | No Purpose Flour | SN

FTW!!! Awesome!!

MAN!!! A really melodic track, you choose powerful drums (i think are not quite masterized, but that's my opinion), and a very nice synth (i thougt it is an E-Piano, maybe im wrong), and, Hell!! i like a lot the ambient it can generate in my mind, XD (Yes!!, im that crazy, or maybe "idiotized", XD)

I give you 9.76=10. See you man.

SessileNomad responds:

i thought i did pretty well with the drums in this track xD

either way no that just a piano, not an E piano

thanks for the review

Dj Harlock// CURA Dj Harlock// CURA

Man, that's awesome!!!

I like the groove and the rythms changes, all the track is a entire "semi-collection" of classics clubbing-scene sounds, and of course, are my favorites ones. You should do a full-lenght mix (well, is my opinion).

Also, i sense a genuine and non-expected bass line, and a very powerful acid pad, which is really great.

Saludos from Mexico, and Respect.

Pianocore - Idyllis Pianocore - Idyllis

Well, it`s nice, but... move it to Dance Genre.

It like a classic arpeggiated Piano, n_n, is sounds really great, but, it doesnt deserve an 8, maybe a 7.6. See you man.

viewtifulday responds:

Thanks for the honesty.

And btw, I moved it to the Dance genre. :)